Information For Employers
We offer engaging and dynamic training in the early childhood education and care field.
Our courses and traineeships are designed to assist your educators gain new, or enhance existing, skills and knowledge.
We focus on both new starters and existing workers to onboard them through a qualification, or to upskill them into a higher qualification, enabling them to perform a broader range of tasks.
Our courses can truly make a difference to your centre as well as your educators.
The centres who work with us are passionate about providing their educators with a high of quality education.
You may ask “Why move from your existing RTO?” The answer is simple:
- Less reliance on centre resources (ie. room leaders etc…)
- Learner material that has a strong link to belonging, beginning and becoming – the early years learning framework.
- Clustered training format to reduce repetition of tasks
- Transparency of student progress
- Students interact with others
- Seamless sign-up process – we can arrange an apprenticeship network provider
- Creates an engaging learning environment
- Classes run after work hours so staff-to-children ratios are not interfered with
- Students gain tips and techniques from others
- Employer incentives may be available
Do you own a childcare facility in Australia? Or do you manage a family day care or nanny service? Then here’s your opportunity to invite our students into your centre as part of their training.
Southern Solutions students are enrolled in one of the following childcare courses Sydney:
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30113 Certificate III In Early Childhood Education And Care
- Short Childcare Workshops
- Recognition of Prior Learning
Employees working towards a certificate or diploma can improve your business performance and profit.
With every new skill, your current employees learn through Southern Solutions, they can offer better care, better work safety practices, and improved productivity. The right qualifications are also key to meeting nationwide regulations.
By supporting your employees as they enrol with Southern Solutions childcare courses Sydney, you are:
- Boosting their morale
- Demonstrating to your workforce that you value them enough to invest in them
- Improving loyalty
- Strengthening staff retention
Employers may be eligible for incentives form the federal government to support the employment of students in traineeship roles.