Payments and Instalments For Childcare Courses
Demand is strong for qualified professionals in the childcare industry!
One-quarter of Australian children under 13 are in formal childcare, and there will be 17% more childcare workers employed in Australia by 2018 (compared to 2013).
Southern Solutions offers all students the chance to pay for their childcare course via flexible payment plan and instalments to help you move towards your end goal sooner.
Where payment is required, the student will be issued with an invoice detailing:
- The fees due
- How to make a payment; and
- The time period in which a payment is to be made
Standard payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice being issued. Should you require additional time to make payment, you can apply for a payment plan by contacting Southern Solutions.
Our payment plan is designed to make the cost of your childcare courses manageable and stress-free.
- Southern Solutions will work with eligible students to pay an appropriate down payment
- Southern Solutions and the student will determine an agreed monthly payment amount
- The total course fee must be paid in full before you complete your training