“I would teach children music, physics, and philosophy; but most importantly music, for the patterns in music and all the arts are the keys to learning” This is what Plato once said. And though it might be too early for children to learn physics and philosophy, they are never too young to be exposed to [...]
- Studying your Diploma in Childcare? Here are some great tips to manage stress
- Want to study Certificate 3 in childcare? Find out if it’s right for you! [QUIZ]
- Study childcare to learn how to encourage inclusivity in children
- Want to study childcare? 5 tips for balancing study and family
- Studying childcare? Share these classic children’s books with kids!