In his 1943, American psychologist Abraham Maslow published a paper called “A Theory of Human Motivation”. In it, he described the needs that drive and motivate people and arranged them in a tidy pyramid, from basic needs (food and shelter) to higher-level needs (like self-actualisation). The Maslow hierarchy of needs, as his diagram came to [...]
- Studying your Diploma in Childcare? Here are some great tips to manage stress
- Want to study Certificate 3 in childcare? Find out if it’s right for you! [QUIZ]
- Study childcare to learn how to encourage inclusivity in children
- Want to study childcare? 5 tips for balancing study and family
- Studying childcare? Share these classic children’s books with kids!