Last week, we blogged about how to read the body language, behaviours, and non-verbal hints that babies use to communicate. This week, we’re talking about understanding toddlers. Toddlers are much more capable of understanding human speech than babies, with older toddlers being able to form full sentences and with vocabularies of up to 900 words. [...]
- Studying your Diploma in Childcare? Here are some great tips to manage stress
- Want to study Certificate 3 in childcare? Find out if it’s right for you! [QUIZ]
- Study childcare to learn how to encourage inclusivity in children
- Want to study childcare? 5 tips for balancing study and family
- Studying childcare? Share these classic children’s books with kids!