Why Choose Southern Solutions’ Childcare Courses?
There are a ton of reasons why you should choose Southern Solutions to obtain your childcare and education qualification! With the demand for qualified childcare educators increasing, there’s never been a better time to turn your dream into a reality and begin working towards the right childcare qualification!
When you enrol in our childcare courses Sydney, you will:
- Enjoy learning in an enriching environment with our trainers
- Participate in classroom-based learning that is engaging, supportive, and encouraging
- Obtain a nationally recognised qualification
- Take the first step towards a rewarding and inspiring career, playing a critical role in a child’s growth and development
- Boasts a high completion rate
- Is a registered training organisation (RTO #40902) providing quality learning solutions
- Has a reputation and record of providing highly effective programs
- Engages in a partnership approach, where we work with organisations to provide a powerful and sustainable program
- Integrates personal and organisational change management strategies and solutions into our programs
- Has flexible programs that adapt to the culture and environment of any organisation
Addressing the challenges of the childcare industry
Southern Solutions works hard to address and implement solutions that tackle the common challenges faced by the childcare industry and childcare workers.
Our support goes beyond our childcare courses and childcare traineeship; our partnerships with organisations are ongoing. Through our partnership program, we work with organisation and new employees to create a cohesive integration between an individual and a centre.
Three key challenges of the childcare industry are addressed below.
High staff turnover
One of the most frequent parent complaints is that high staff turnover unsettles their children. Southern Solutions works with its partners to increase and improve retention through targeted development.
No developmental support for employees
Southern Solutions’ defined career pathway helps ensure educators understand their current position as well as future goals. We also provide on boarding programs to ensure consistent development, so you can reach your potential!
Recruiting qualified staff / new starters are inexperienced
The minimum requirement for childcare educators in Australia has been simplified. At minimum, employees must obtain their Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care. Consistent development from day one helps new employees continually improve and develop their childcare skills.